Message: previous - next
Month: August 2014

Re: [trinity-devel] Trouble running TDE on openbsd

From: Michele Calgaro <michele.calgaro@...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 02:01:47 +0100
>> Given how trivial the patches are I'd say merge anyway; there's nothing
>> more complex than an ifdef added to the actual code and the build system
>> is tested every time the binaries are rebuilt on the nightly builds PPA.

>I hope this weekend I can find time to explore these patches from Fran├žois. We
>can decide after that more eye inspect, revise and confirm these patches.

Sounds good to me. I won't get much involved in the patch revision process due to lack of time these days (and the little I get I will use to work on other bugs), so I will trust whatever decision you and Tim will come up with. If you think the merge process is safe, go ahead. If you think there may be the risk of introducing new bugs, then let's delay until after v14.0.0.