Dne pá 11. března 2016 Russell Brown napsal(a):
> I'm trying to migrate our systems to a 'pure' TDE 14 environment on
> Debian Jessie (previously used Wheezy with a TDE and KDE3 mix) and
> having real problems porting an old KDE3.5 application (it's a modified
> version of kconsole that's needed to run some of our legacy stuff).
> I freely admit I don't understand the build process/kde-tde changes and
> flailing around with configure/make isn't getting me anywhere apart from
> deeper into a hole :-(
> Is there anyone on this list that would be willing to port it for me?
> If someone can do this, as a form of thank-you, I'll donate $500 to TDE.
> PS - I do hope this request/offer won't be regarded as inappropriate and
> I will be making my annual-ish donation to TDE regardless of the above.
Unfortunately, the procedure is not yet listed on the wiki. However, for
applications that use automake procedure is roughly as follows:
1) Remove the original 'admin' folder
2) Use script experimental/qt3-tqt3/convert_existing_qt3_app_to_tqt3
3) Use script experimental/kde-tde/convert_existing_kde3_app_to_tde
4) Add new 'admin' folder from the main/common/admin
5) Try to build the application and resolve problems that occur :)
What application do you want to port?
If you want, use my private email address...