FTBFS. Log attached.
Some strange errors and warnings.
I have the following installed:
The configure output:
checking for gstreamer-0.10 >= 0.10.0... checking for gstreamer-0.8 >= 0.8.0... checking theora/theora.h usability... yes
Later in the configure checks I receive the following message:
* You do not seem to have GStreamer 0.8.x installed.
* Without this aRts and/or aKode output will be used exclusively.
* If you actually have gstreamer installed make sure you also have
* the gst-plugins collection installed. Both gstreamer and
* gst-plugins need to be 0.8.x (0.9 is not supported)
I have lame-3.98.4 installed. I have /usr/include/lame/lame.h installed.
I received the following configure messages:
checking lame/lame.h usability... no
checking lame/lame.h presence... no
checking for lame/lame.h... no
checking for lame_init in -lmp3lame... no
lame not found, MP3 support will be built into audiocd:/, but
if the library isn't present at runtime it will be disabled.