Message: previous - next
Month: January 2012

Re: [trinity-devel] tdelibs FTBFS with tqt3

From: "Timothy Pearson" <kb9vqf@...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:36:37 -0600
>> >> Basically the #define
>> TQT_REAL_TQT is not being set.
>> >> tqt3 sets that define in qglobal.h, so one of the
>> only ways for the
>> >> build
>> >> to break is if the wrong qglobal.h file is being
>> included.
>> >
>> > How did you determine that? I could add some error
>> checks in my build
>> > scripts if I knew on what to key.
>> It's just a guess. :-)
> Note: I built qt3 and tqt3. I installed qt3, built tqtinterface. Then
> replaced qt3 with tqt3 and built tqtinterface.
> Ignoring the references to (t)qt-mt, the tqtinterface build logs are
> identical.
>> Try adding this line:
>> #define TQT_REAL_TQT 1
>> to the top of your installed tqt.h file, then try to
>> rebuild tdelibs.
> Okay, tried that. Same failures. :(
> I'm going to rebuild qt3 and tqt3 with NUMJOBS=-j1 so I can compare the
> build logs of both.

I have no idea what would be causing the build failures at this point. 
Obviously everything works on Debian, so I can't reproduce the FTBFS and
debug it here.

I would make sure that TQT_REAL_TQT is always set for each compiled file,
as the build will fail in the manner shown if TQT_REAL_TQT is not set.

Sorry I can't help further!