> Absolutely! I'm surprised the builds even got as far as they did. Good news. I reconfigured my virtual Slackware 12.2 machine with no KDE remnants. The kdelibs package built for about 63 minutes before failing. The virtual machine is a tad slower than the actual hardware. When we were testing the Ark modifcations I could build the stock 3.5.10 kdelibs in about 50 minutes. Thus I am guessing that the build in the clean environment might have been close to completion before failing. As my first pass was a test, I did not keep a log of the output. I just updated svn and am now running another build pass. I'll send an update in a few hours.