Message: previous - next
Month: April 2012

New tqca package added to the source tree

From: Darrell Anderson <humanreadable@...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
I added tqca to the source tree. This module is from the original qca-1.0 sources with the TQt layer added. Adding the sources resolves bug report 817.

Building the package is much the same as with the original qca-1.0 package. The core of the configuration:

export PREFIX=/usr
export LIBDIR=/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX}

./configure \
  --prefix=${PREFIX} \

make $NUMJOBS VERBOSE=1 || exit 1
make install INSTALL_ROOT=$PKG || exit 1

/usr/doc files:


I install TQt3 to /opt/trinity. I install both tqca and tqca-tls to /usr rather than /opt/trinity, but I don't think the installation location is critical.

I am building the package just before building tqca-tls.

I have no clue how to test the package after installation. Then again, I have no idea how to test tqca-tls either.

The tqca package requires about 5 seconds to build. Thus, troubleshooting should be a snap. For once. :)