some time ago I announced that I'm prepare draft for update scripts for
work with Git. Now is attached both diff and tarball. I expect comments,
objections, other suggestions :)
Adjustments are as follows:
+ added support for branches
- the current branch is detected automatically
+ added automatic detection gituser (from .git/config)
+ optimized some operations
- if is not a mess, reset + clean is not called
- if there is nothing to commit, commit is not called
- if there is nothing to send server, push is not called
- because git submodule init + update in one call update all submodules,
for each git tree is called only once
I was thinking about add into script commit_all_submodules check for
untracked files. In order to avoid omission of renamed and new files.
What is your opinion?